Monday, October 12, 2009

Michele Wilcox Get Out of Debt Fund

So I've decided to swallow my pride and ask people if they want to donate any money to me so I can pay off my student loans. I thought going to college would provide for a better future...but instead it gave me a lifetime of debt. I can't even afford the minimum monthly payment for my loans and my credit is shot because of it. I work, but live paycheck to paycheck with no extra money after paying rent, utilities, car insurance, car payment, food and gas. The minimum monthly payment for all my student loans is over $700...and is gaining interest fast.

Any help is greatly appreciated...and every dollar counts!

Thank YOU!
Michele

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=michele%2ewilcox%40yahoo%2ecom&lc=US&item_name=Michele%20Wilcox%20get%20out%20of%20debt%20fund&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donate_SM%2egif%3aNonHosted

No comments:

Post a Comment