Thursday, October 22, 2009

I love Halloween!

Halloween is almost here!! Every year is a challenge to come up with something better to top last year's costume. This year I'm going to be a hit-and-run victim...complete with tire marks, blood and hopefully a protruding eyeball. Last year I was a zombie...which was probably my best make-up job yet. So hopefully hit-and-run will be even more gory and believable. I'm entering a costume contest on Halloween with a $3,000 grand prize!! Hopefully I win, but I'd be happy with 2nd or 3rd too...


My mom made that clown costume for me...later on she made me a blue yarn wig to go with it, which made me look like a complete psycho. I wish I could find that pic..



I had the Ebola virus in 2004. I think they were trying to put me out of my misery in the electric chair.




2008 Zombie make-up masterpiece.

2 comments:

  1. It might be more gory, but you'll have a tough time making something more believable than that clown costume!

    ReplyDelete